The program is controlled with the help of its main menu. The most frequently used commands are also available both as buttons on the toolbar and as "hotkeys", which makes it easier to access them. Below you can see the full list of all the items from the main menu:
- Actions - contains commands specific for the current working mode of the program. This menu contains the following items in the MIB Tree mode:
- Edit - the menu contains commands for editing MIB modules and is displayed only in the MIB Modules mode.
- Save - save the edited text.
- Discard changes - cancel the changes made in the text.
- Cut - cut the selected text.
- Copy - copy the selected text to the clipboard.
- Paste - paste the contents of the clipboard.
- Toggle bookmark - set a bookmark.
- Previous bookmark - go to the previous bookmark.
- Next bookmark - go to the next bookmark.
- Clear bookmarks - delete all bookmarks.
- Find - find text.
- View - the menu contains commands for controlling how the elements of the main window are displayed and for switching between the modes.
- Go - this submenu is used for switching between the working modes of the program.
- Favorites - show/hide the Favorites panel (only in the MIB Tree mode).
- Description panel - show/hide the Description panel (only in the MIB Tree mode).
- Show details - show/hide the View panel (only in the MIB Modules mode).
- Navigation panel - show/hide the Navigation bar.
- Status bar - show/hide the status bar.
- Standard toolbar - show/hide the toolbar.
- Tools - the menu containing both commands for configuring the program and additional tools.
- Program options - open the window with program options.
- Configure tools - open the window for configuring additional tools.
- Ping - ping the selected device.
- TraceRoutх - trace the route to the selected device.
- MibExtractor - open the wizard for extracting MIB modules from RFC texts.
- Help - this menu is used for working with the help system.
- WinAgents MIB Browser Help - view the help file.
- WinAgents on the Web - open the web site of the WinAgents Software Group.
- About WinAgents MIB Browser - view some brief information about the program.