|Home / Products / WinAgents HyperConf / WinAgents HyperConf - Version History
WinAgents HyperConf - Version History
WinAgents HyperConf v5.3 released on 11.21.2008
- implemented support of Fortinet FortiGate devices:
- improved performance of operations log;
- fixed the problem when copy configuration from Cisco devices to TFTP server
("%Error reading (Not configured.)");
- fixed the problem with TFTP READ requests handling in TFTP server core;
- fixed timeout errors for TELNET connections;
- fixed small bugs in configuration copying scripts.
WinAgents HyperConf v5.2 released on 06.16.2008
- Implemented SCP protocol for file transfers;
- Configuration upload and download using only terminal protocol (TELENT or SSH), without TFTP server;
- Added support for the following devices:
Juniper ScreenOS firewall,
Cisco IPS sensor;
- Printing out reports containing device and configuration details;
- Advanced scripting support using JScript language for a device or group of devices.
WinAgents HyperConf v5.1 released on 03.11.2008
- Configuration backups versioning, so device configuration is backed up only when changes are detected from a previously stored configuration, and a version number is assigned to each stored configuration;
- Group overview with diagramming, diagrams display status of last scheduled backup operations and backed up configurations health;
- Configuration history for groups, which gives a convenient way to examine stored backups on multiple devices;
- Support of Cisco CSS 11500 Series Content Services Switches;
- Minor bugfixes.
WinAgents HyperConf v5.0 released on 01.29.2008
- Adds support of new device vendors: Foundry, Netgear, 3COM, D-Link;
- Introduces Operation Log, which stores details of every operation performed by the application on devices;
- Supports batch Command Script execution on multiple devices;
- Batch backups export from the configuration database for easy maintenance;
- Device Overview displays SNMP statistics for device interfaces;
- Group Overview lists devices and backup statistics for each device;
- Fixed bugs and improved overall application performance.
WinAgents HyperConf v4.0 released on 07.10.2007
- Initial release of HyperConf;
- Supports configurations management for Cisco devices;
- Includes RouterTweak™ technology simplifying configuration editing and device terminal access;
- Centralizes configurations backup management in the configuration database;
- Supports Device Catalog and Credential profiles.